Tuesday 15 July 2014

Skullies Continued

Earlier, you may have seen a post by Emerald about someone having a skully in their inventory. Well, I dug a little deeper, and I found some info on it. I don't want to spoil too much, but I will make a small segment about skullies. Here is the original picture.

Strange, isn't it? Well, to start off the segment here is something I found while exploring some other blogs. I was looking through the comments and right at the bottom, I found a comment saying the reasoning behind this. Here it is:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Yes! Skullies have returned, they were hacked in by someone called Vizual, and instead of calling them Skullies, he called them Skullys to stop AJHQ finding out :3
    Reply

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Well, that is a very useful piece of info! From there, we can figure out that it definitely is a hack. As he says, the person who hacked it is called Vizual, I will search him/her up. Many of you have most likely heard of  Fman122 and RecycledBeards, but my theory is that Fman122 was a myth created by Fman himself to make everyone focus on a fake account and he has a lesser-known account to work with. It may also be the same with RecycledBeards as it has been found out, yet a little lesser known than Fman, people do know about him. So, I have concluded that he does have an account and someone has noticed and told people. If you know anything, please tell me, as I will try and feature it in this segment.
    Well, until next time
    Topaz out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, topaz here, just wanted to say that the name of this segment is
    Skullies-uncovered
    You like? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my glob! Someone hacked AJ!?!?! Holy cow! At least it wasn't to hack accounts, but to bring back skullies.... Oh my. Woo, this is... Something... Nice post, btw. And also, is anyone else freaking out? How the heck did they get the skullies! Do u get them from adventures from the recent hack? Or, does only ONE jammer have them!? I have soooo many Q's that need A's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Emily! ( ^ω^ )
    I eventually searched up Vizual, and he happens to be a scammer! (Big surprise right?)

    ReplyDelete