Wednesday 23 July 2014

Recommendations! •3•

Helloooooooooooooooooooo!
Topaz here!
So, I have decided to, every now and then, say some recommendations for things. They will be set up like this:

One animal jam thing
One unrelated, cool thing
One funny thing

So, to start off, here is the first one! Enjoy!

------------------------------

(With all the links, just copy and paste them into the search bar >•-•>)

Here is a really good animal jam app I'd like to mention. It's super helpful in that you can get gems without having to go to much trouble. It costs money, but it's worth it in the end. Here's a link to the website:
http://jump.animaljam.com


A video that I suggest you watch is this one. It's two guys doing improvised impressions whilst singing to Iggy Azalea's 'I'm so Fancy'. The other guy holds up a card with a particular person/character written on it for the other to impersonate. Enjoy!

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/links/these-two-dudes-challenged-themselves-sing-iggy-azaleas-fancy-improvised-impressions

(Btw, the actual website is made by two youtubers who happen to swear a lot. I suggest you just watch this video and don't explore the other videos and articles. I had a look and to be honest, I probably should have just watched this and nothing else.)


And last, but not least, a cat meme. What were you expecting? An actual joke? Ooh... That's funny.
Anyway, to the point. This is basically every dad in the universe, wanting to share the pleasure with his family. 'How do you know this?' You ask, well, I know from personal experience. My dad has a boat. As much as I love him (I love him soooooooooooooo much!) I really don't love the boat. Anyway, here we go! (I wuv you dadeh!)
http://www.50-best.com/images/cat_memes/buy_a_boat.jpg

-------------------------------

Well, I hope you enjoyed all that! Geez... So much to find that's funny, cool and AJ related! Whatever! I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment