Thursday 24 July 2014

A few small things...

Just a quick post about (as the title states) a few small things. 
First, here is is a picture of the Grill, the new item in Jam Mart Furniture.

And there is a new item in the Tree-Top Store in Sarepia Forest:

Well, I expect that a fence made of cactuses would do well at keeping people out of your property...
The Cactus Fence costs 300 gems and comes with and without flowers.

Finally here is the prize guide for In Too Deep in Hard Mode:

There you go! Emerald out!


3 comments:

  1. I've taken a quick look at your blog.
    Your posts are fantastic, and your layout is flawless. But I have a suggestion:
    Use a post signature at the end of your posts! If you don't know how to make one, I could easily make one for you. Then you could just save the signature off of my blog!
    my blog - ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com
    >>fang<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've talked with the others, and they think it would be a great idea! We'd need one orange, one green, one blue, one red and one purple. And (if possible) they should each have a fox on them! If you can do that for us it would be a great help!

      Delete
  2. Topaz here by the way, maybe we should show her the eternal outfits so she could base it off of that

    ReplyDelete