Wednesday 23 July 2014

Beta Debater

Hello Jammers!
It's Topaz here to debate over which is rarer, Cami's Frog or The Art Easel.
Well, before we start, I would like to say that Cami's Frog is probably my favourite beta. I think this because it has a story, a good story to be more specific. For all you guys who haven't heard the story or need a refresher, here it is:
   
  Cami's Frog has an interesting story behind the item. It was made because a girl was diagnosed with Leukemia. Before Cami was even born, her dad, Pat, picked out a frog plushie for her, and Cami named it Froggy. Cami slept with Froggy every night! Pat worked for Smart Bomb, and made Cami's Frog an actual item in Animal Jam, and now it's quite rare. Anyways, Cami took Froggy everywhere she went, even to the hospital! The last 6 weeks, when Cami was in the hospital, Froggy was used as a pillow and thrown across the room in a steroid rage. But Cami's family also threw a big party for Froggy. The family even played pin the fly on the Froggy! I'm not sure if she died of cancer or not. 

(I don't own this I got it from another blog)

So that's the story! Here is what it's worth, or at least my opinion:

Fish Fountain 

Some Bongos + another rare 
2 Gecko Banners
Rare Cloud 
Rare Spike Wristband
Art Easel
BETA TV
Rare Claw
Crocodile Sidekix Plushie
AJHQ Plaque

So now, onto the art easel.
The art easel doesn't have as much story as Cami's frog does, to be honest I'm not sure if it even HAS a story. Also, it isn't very popular due to it being fairly coveted. I reckon that it is worth these items:

a non-rare Worn Blanket (certain colours)
a Raspberry Bow and Arrows
a Pirate Sword (certain colours)
another good BETA (such as a BETA Tiara)

Well, I guess anyone here can figure out that Cami's Frog is rarer than the Art Easel, probably due to the back-story and popularity of Cami's Frog. But hey, it's just a matter of opinion!
Until next time jammers,
Topaz out!

No comments:

Post a Comment